- Safely and effectively operate Marquip sheeter at targeted speeds and production output requirements.
- Operate machine controls and operation; including conveyor system at delivery, job changeovers, resetting of cutting knife, make ready and run of production jobs, daily and basic maintenance of equipment, knife changes and oversight of work performed by Roll Tender.
- Adherence to and verification of quality specifications for products produced.
- Machine setup and trouble shooting to determine and eliminate barriers that impact production.
- Machine preventative maintenance.
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to fellow crew members.
Work hours: Work hours will be based on department needs. Must be able and willing to work up to 12 hour shifts, to include nights, weekends and holidays. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Successful candidate must have:
- Experience in machine operation, set up and maintenance.
- Preference given to candidates with sheeter operation experience.
- Ability to navigate windows-based operating system.
- Accurate measurement and math skills.
- Outstanding safety, quality and performance record.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred. Preference given to candidates with experience in printing or folding carton industry.
- Must be able to communicate in English, as well as read, understand and follow work instructions as provided in the English language.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. and meet physical requirements of position.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk up to 12-hr. work shift.
- Must have good visual acuity; normal color perception.