A. Position Summary
The primary responsibilities of this position are the staging, loading, and unloading of finished goods and raw materials. This position is responsible for stocking and maintaining warehouse inventory. In addition, the warehouse material handler supports the collection and shipment of recycled and waste materials. This includes the shredding and baling of scrapped or waste products, etc. Safety in operation of mechanical equipment and performance of job duties is paramount.
B. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Raw materials and finished goods inventory management to include:
- Stage and ship finished goods.
- Receive raw materials.
- Put away and bin locate finished goods and raw materials.
- Process accurate paperwork for storage, receiving and shipping.
- Prepare outbound loads for shipment (stretch wrap and band).
- Participation in cycle counts and annual physical inventory